ENDOTEC® DO*329 WELDING WIRE
SPECIAL AND EXCLUSIVE ALLOY, WITH A SMALL DIAMETER, IDEAL FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS, WHERE HIGH EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY ARE REQUIRED.
This Iron-based product, with Chrome, Cobalt and Wolfram (Tungsten), free of slag, performs excellently against thermal and mechanical fatigue. This Martensite microstructure, with uniformly distributed fine carbides, results in properties being maintained up to 500ºC.
- Low heat application to achieve less dilution and residual stress.
- High deposit speed and extended operating cycles.
- Excellent bead appearance without spitting, minimising the need for post-welding operations.
- High degree of arc stability
- Extensive usage flexibility: 160-300 A.
- Excellent weldability in any position.
In the iron and steel industry: used to reclaim punches and finishing tools for forging, and cutting blades and semi-hot trimming.In the waste recycling industry it is used to reclaim shreader blades. In the automobile industry it is used in semi-automatic and robotised processes. In traditional repair and maintenance processes it is used to repair plastic, rubber and waste material presses.
Hardness (after welding)